No products in the cart.
Returns and exchanges
Right of withdrawal:
1. In accordance with the law of December 30, 2013 on Book VI of the Code of Economic Law “Market Practices and Consumer Protection”, the consumer has the right to inform SDP Joyas BV in writing within 14 calendar days of receipt of the product that he or she wishes renounce his / her purchase. We explicitly ask you to contact us via email: email@example.com. Client will be asked to choose between a gift voucher (same purchase amount) or reimbursement.
Discounted items (on sales) won’t be reimburse. Client will get a ‘gift voucher’ with same purchase amount to use during 1 year on our webshop.
2. We advise the consumer to return the returned product in its original packaging, in perfect condition. If an article is returned damaged, SdP Joyas BV can claim compensation from the consumer in proportion to the depreciation the article has undergone. (Article VI.51, §2WER) Any return of which the sender cannot be identified will be refused.
3. The costs for returning are for the account and under the responsibility of the consumer.
4. SdP Joyas bv recommends using a courier when returning products to be able to follow the package via a Track and Trace number. SdP Joyas bv cannot be held responsible for the refund of lost, stolen or damaged goods.
5. The refund will take place at the end of the month after receiving the goods at our atelier. Provided that all conditions as described above have been met strictly. In accordance with article VI.50 §1-§3 WER.