Identity of the company
SdP Joyas bv, Miortelputstraat 49A, 9830 Sint Martens Latem, Belgie
This address can only be used as the invoice address and may not be used as the return address for orders. For more information on returns, reference is made to our Return Policy.
These conditions apply to all orders. Every order implies the explicit acceptance of these sales conditions.
The minimum age to place orders with us is 18 years. If you have not reached the age of 18 yet, we kindly request you to ask your parents or legal guardian to place the order. If we notice an order is being placed by a minor, we retain the right to refuse this order.
1. In case of “force majeure”, we are not obliged to fulfill our obligations. In that case we can suspend our obligations while the force majeure lasts, or we can definitively dissolve the arrangement.
2. Force majeure is every circumstance beyond our control that prevents the fulfillment of our obligations, either partially or entirely. Force majeure can be seen as: strikes, fire, business interruption, energy interruption, interruptions in (telecommunication-) network or connection or used communication systems and/or the malfunction of our website, late or non-delivery of the suppliers or other engaged third parties.
1. Our website, designs, logo’s, text, photos, names and in general every communication is protected by intellectual property rights that are with our suppliers or other stakeholders.
2. It is forbidden to make use of and/or change the intellectual property rights as subscribed in this article. For instance, drawings, photos, names, texts, logo’s, color combinations, etcetera … cannot be copied nor reproduced without prior and explicit written permission.
Settlement of complaints
In case you do have complaints about our services, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do everything in our power to treat your complaint within 7 workdays.
Disagreements governing law and jurisdiction
1. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, then you have to do it in Belgium.
2. The Belgian law applies to the contract.
3. The Online Dispute Resolution Platform, in short ODR, is a disputes committee for online purchases and sales within the EU. The ODR has been active since 9 January 2016 and acts as an information center on consumer rights and on out-of-court dispute resolution. http://ec.europa.eu/odr